BEER OF THE FESTIVAL 2020 COMPETITION
WHERE TO FIND US
We’re in the centre of Bury St Edmunds at The Arc Shopping Centre, close by the Bus Station, Rail Station and town centre car parks, Come and join us for four days of Festival fun! Use SAT NAV postcode IP33 3FD or click here for directions and transport links
NEW FOR 2020!
- FREE ENTERTAINMENT – MUSIC & MORE!
- FESTIVAL FOOD
- MORE BEERS, CIDER & BREWERY BARS
- NEW! SIX REGIONAL SHOWCASES CHAMPIONING THE BEST REAL ALE FROM AROUND BRITIAN
- NEW! ‘CHAMPION BEERS OF BRITAIN’ SHOWCASE BAR
- NEW! A KEY KEG BAR SHOWCASING THE BEST FROM BRITAINS CRAFT BEER BREWERS
- NEW! ‘ A GIN BAR’, plus our popular ‘PIMMS & PROSECCO’ BAR
- NEW! ‘BREWING INDUSTRY GUESTS’ – an opportunity to chat with some of our brewing industry friends who’ll be lending a helping hand on the bar*
- FAMILY FUN TIME with FREE CHILDRENS ENTERTAINMENT*
- FREE DAYTIME SESSIONS*
- CASH, CARD & CONTACTLESS ACCEPTED
- A FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME WITH SATURDAY ‘PARTY NIGHT’ – Details coming soon
WE’RE SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES AND GOOD CAUSES
The money we make helps our campaigning and, along with the generosity of our Sponsors and Advertisers, directly benefits numerous local charities and good causes; Once again our main charity partner is St Nicholas Hospice. Find out who is helping us make the difference and how you can help too.
HELP MAKE THE FUN HAPPEN
The festival is organised, staffed and run entirely by volunteers. We need over 150 volunteers who undertake a variety of tasks – cellar work to selling tickets, serving at the bar to washing glasses and much more in between – to make the magic happen. If you can spare a few hours then why not lend a helping hand? To find out more click here
Click the icons below to visit our social media channels and follow us!